When it comes to your health, removing the middleman makes a big difference.
Because the focus shifts away from “Does my health insurance plan cover this?” and “What is my copay?” to your health, which is where it should be.
Direct primary care removes the middleman. With its focus on the patient, direct primary care is the way health care should be delivered.
At direct primary care practices, like Premier Medical Center, patients experience visits with their doctors that are of a slower pace, allowing them to feel like all of their needs are being met.
And when all of your needs are being met, putting the time and effort into your health is easier.
Premier Medical Center Membership
As a Premier Medical Center member, you have access to:
- Visits where you aren’t rushed in and out of your doctor’s office. You get more one-on-one time with your doctor.
- A variety of ways to contact and visit with your doctor and health care team through house calls, video calls, text messaging, and phone calls.
- A custom-tailored health plan centered around your health needs and goals.
You receive these services for a simple, affordable monthly fee. We offer family and individual plans.
- $49 per month per child (under 25) of a parent member *
- $99 per month per adult under 39
- $149 per month per adult aged 40-49
- $199 per month per adult aged 50+
Members pay monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually.
Learn more about direct primary care and becoming a Premier Medical Center member. Call 970-927-8563.
* Children must be enrolled in a plan with at least one adult member. There’s no additional fee for more than two children in a family.